Sunday, January 08, 2006

my hoppin and poppin weekend!

Wow its been a long time! Im not going into detail bout whats been going on lately cuz you pretty much know. But ill just catch up from this shabbos. Friday night my pop got home from shul to tell me the sad news that ayelet wolff (a girl i babysit for, age 5) broke her leg. so we ate dinner and after i went to visit her. I brought cookies for each of the kids (5) and an extra one for ayelet's foot. so i told her that i brought on for her foot and she was like... "but my foot doesnt have a mouth" and i replied "really" and she said "yah." so i said "well i guess your just going to have to eat it instead of your foot!" shes so cute. I read them amelia bedilia book and they went to sleep. i got home and finished my book.... the time traveler's wife... it was really good, confusing, and sad (however, i did not cry sammy- I'm heartless... I only cry for real reasons like when mufasa died in the lion king ;))
so i went to sleep at like 1100 and woke up at... like a good sheltered girl... 1000! oops, shul is like out of the picture. wtvr! so i walked up to shienfeld for tamar sladowsky's bat mitzvah kiddush. and it was really nice. i was the whole lipkin family and i was the sladowskys and two of my campers from the summer... elisheva walked me part of the way back and we were talking for like a half an hour. i got home later than i said i will but it was ok cuz they hadnt started yet any way. so we ate lunch and i went to do my chesed. in the end the girl i play with wasnt even there so i went home and i read a really weird book and after shaloshudis i went to sleep till havdalah. i baked chocolate chocolate chip cookies for an order i had and i watched mona lisa's smile and yah life is gr8.
this morn i went to school.ut my day started before i got there, i got to the bus stop and i realized that i dont have money for a kartisiyah so i went back home. and go thte next bus. I got to school ontime and it was ok. we had our sport bagrut/ regent/ test wtvr u want to call it and i passed! i did 8 push ups and 100 jumps w/ a jump rope in a minute. yes its not the best sammy but wtvr its good for me. then we had torah then we got to leave school cuz our teacher didnt come. so i decided to go to shevs dorm and it was fun ust ot hang with her!
i went home then went to the gym then ate french fries and vegetarian hotdogs and now i am writing this. I'm exaused beyond belief so ill prob go to sleep unless you go on (bmgbocher) so have a gr8 night every one see yah tomorrow sam!

1 comment:

Sammy said...

I think your hoppin poppin weekend affected this weeks schdule and thats why this week is so weird and busy and actually, i hate to say it, fun! have fun at the gym!