Sunday, August 13, 2006

What an excuse...

that was weird... a safe trip. i guess that is a good excuse to call but still. gosh, i want to cry and laugh and smile and frown. i just wish life would start already. its like now i have nothing and tons to do. I'm bored but can occupy my self with many things. I want to start real life so i dont have time to think about things. the more time i have, the more i think, the more i regret things or do things I'll regret. I wish life was simple. no complications.
my head is hot and spinning. I need answers! I need an explanation! I hate guys!

1 comment:

Sammy said...

I think one of my gunky purple things expolded, because earlier today I found purple gunk all over my shelf. guys? of course! And life is starting very very very soon... dum dum dum!!!!!!! two weeks minus a day! For me at least, you start sooner!