Saturday, December 03, 2005

Hanachat Tefillin on a broken hand!

So i ended up going to sleep at like 11:45 not bad if you have no school then next day or if you dont have to wake up a 6 to shower and do your hair cuz ur leaving at 7 to jr-m for your bro's hanachat tefillin. so we left at 7 and picked up my GREAT aunt and uncle from bayit vegan then off to the wailing wall. while my pop was parking the car my grandparents called from shmutz laaretz. they were watching online the kotel, so they were able to see us. they recognized us from my colorful skirt. finally after 2 yrs of waiting i fit into my gap skirt. but after 2 yrs you grow so i wore another skirt under it... very israeli i know. so we prayed to the lord up above and fri as my father said 'layed the falakteries' for the first time. very exciting, escpesially cuz his finger was broken. after that we get to givat shaul to eat cuz 'between the arches' was full (guess where that resturant is...) get got home at 1. i went to the shul to help renana for the bat mitzvah at 1:30 till 3:45. it was really fun. shabbos was ok, i slept, worked, read, studied. it most prob wasnt as fun as your sammy but its ok... i've had shabbosim (and hope to have shabbosim) like that. well i just finished watching harry potter 4 and it was ok... yael was so scared but its ok... for a person who read the book it is ok sept for the fact that they changed it, whats new. well im just waiting for my potatoes to dehydrate and ill have a yumy snack for shcool tomorrow... well have a shavua tov and dont forget... its weird to be normal and normal to be weird!

1 comment:

Sammy said...

My shabbat was pretty fun. I went to shul and walked a lot on Friday night. Went to shul and watched my little siblings play ball while studying. Then after shabbat though, boy what a party ;) you'll get your chance, dont worry! Could we watch the movie sometime? I wanna see it, even though its not my fault I had plans before you decided to see it! :)