Thursday, December 01, 2005

Thursday night... past my bed time

this is sooooo weird! im not sure what to say but sammy i hope you have an amazing shabbos... like the last one... minus 2 certain ppl whos names wont be mentioned ;). well my back is killing and it is prob from the gym and from the mall and the stupid (xcuse my french) train. i have so much i have to bake and i have to go to sleep cuz it is fri's hanachat tefillim tomorrow and were leaving to jr-m at 7! that even before i leave for my 'efes' ok i gtg even though im still talking to someone but wtvr! have a gr8 night and shabbos!

1 comment:

Sammy said...

Welcome to the blog world!!!! I am going to post the first comment to your blog. I feel so honored! Make sure you update a couple time a week, otherwise it gets boring! Good luck baking and if you need help, give me a ring, and i need to give you back your ice cream scooper!