Wednesday, December 14, 2005

SUM UP OF THE WEEK! (EVEN THOUGH ITS ONLY WEDNESDAY)

gosh i havent written anything real in a while. well it has been very hectic. with my great uncle and aunt coming ant now my grandparents, me being kicked out of my room and tons of tests. b"h my tests went really well. the ezrachut test i got an 83 and my toshba test i got a 94 (sry sam). we had a machshevet test today and it went well acually. usually the teacher doesnt like it when i say that i dont understand st. but t day he was nice, he allowed me to do part of a different question instead of the thing i didnt understand.
on mon. we had art (like the painting class) and i painted a really pretty pict. im going to try to post it. its so funny cuz that day i was saying how none of my things come out nicley and that painting came out gorgeous. its like if i want it to come out good it will. like if i like what im painting but if i dont like the assignment... it wont be good at all.
i made a cake for my friends rakezet's sheva brachot and she was supposed to pick it up on monday night between 7 and 730. i was babysitting and my mother called me to tell me that they didnt pick up the cake. so i called my friend and asked herwhy she hadent come yet and she said cuz she was in the hospital cuz she got into a car accident. it so sacry, i was in one in the summer and it was totally not anything but in israel car accidents are so commen its so sad. B"H she was if, she was just shocked a little so thats why they brought her to the hospital. so someone else went to pick up the cake.
what else has happened? well yesterday i was so tired during school that i just went home. i left early and went home. its so not me... like this yr i'm more cool about ditching but still i dont do that... but i was pooped so i went home and slept for and hour and half. i woke up in the middlcuz my arm was freezing... it was hanging of my bed. i was so dead that i had to use my other hand to move my arm. CRAZY!
tomorrow im going to the schwartzs and yehuda is teaching me cake stuff! im soooo excited... its so funny hes been calling me like tons of times like making sure im coming and making sure ill have my fondant that i need. its so nice.
well i am so tired and gillian still hasnt come back (not like she said she will yet but thats besides the point) and i want to go downstairs to read my book. so have a good night everyone (the whole three ppl who read my blog) and ill miss u tons sammy! Ahhhh a whole 4 days w/o u in school.... how will i survive? have fun in dougies and bagels and pizza and shopping oh and also the wedding (but thats not one of the important things)....
BYE
~me~

No comments: